PARKING PERMIT VEHICLE REGISTRATION
Students who desire to park a car in Bountiful High parking lots must purchase a parking permit. Students must buy a parking permit each semester. Students can fill out the BHS Parking Contract here (click here to fill out online Contract).
Below you will find all of the information students will need to answer and/or agree to when filling out the parking contract:
2020-21 BHS STUDENT PARKING PERMIT APPLICATION
Student Name, Student ID
Vehicle information (Make, Model, License Plate # & Color)
- Only Juniors and Seniors may purchase a parking pass.
- A new parking permit must be purchased each semester. (Different in appearance).
- Students with “U’s” cannot purchase a parking permit.
- All outstanding fees on a student account must be paid in order to purchase a BHS parking permit.
Parking Policies students agree to:
- Purchasing a parking permit does not guarantee a parking space.
- BHS is not responsible for any damages caused to, or property stolen from a student vehicle parked at the school. Please lock your vehicle at all times.
- Any juniors or seniors that purchase a parking permit for a sophomore will have their permit revoked, lose the privilege of purchasing a future parking permit and will receive a citation.
- Parking permits are the property of BHS and CANNOT be sold, duplicated, or transferred. If you are found to have sold, duplicated or transferred your permit, you will lose your privilege to park in the BHS lots and receive an administrative “U".
- Parking permit must be surrendered if requested.
- The parking permit must be placed on the rearview mirror, with the permit number facing the front of the vehicle and it must be visible. Failure to do so will result in a citation.
- Even if the student has purchased a permit, if they fail to properly display the permit, they will receive a citation.
- Students must remove their vehicle from the driving range by 2:30 pm EVERY DAY. Failure to do so will result in a citation, booting or towing.
- Students with parking permits must park in un-marked stalls located in the north and south parking lots.
- Students may not park in staff parking stalls which are marked with a NUMBER or “STAFF”. Students may not park in “Visitor Parking” in front of the school or in the “Day Care Drop Off” stalls. Parking in these stalls will result in a citation.
- Student parking in a HANDICAP stall or FIRE LANE (red curb) will be given a $25.00 PARKING FINE, may be booted, and may receive an additional ticket from Bountiful City.
- You grant permission to the school to inspect your vehicle if school officials believe it to be necessary, and you will fully cooperate.
- Citations are a paper ticket left on a car windshield. Copies of each citation are kept in the main office.
- Each citation will result in a $15.00 fine.
- If a citation is not paid within 10 school days of when the citation was issued, a $10.00 late fee may be added to the citation.
- After 3 unresolved parking citations, parents will receive an email alerting them of the unresolved tickets and explaining how the tickets can be resolved.
- After 5 unresolved parking citations, BHS administrators will call parents and the student will receive an administrative "U".
- After 8 unresolved parking citations, the student's car may be booted. Boot removal is a $25.00 fee.
To complete the purchase of your permit, you will need to pay $5.00 online through myDSD or pay in the main office. Once you have paid for the permit, the office staff will verify that you have completed the online application and double check that you do not have any “U’s” or fees. You will then be given your parking permit. Replacement for a lost or stolen permit is $5.00.
Thank you for applying for a BHS parking permit.