- PTSA Board Members
- Proposed Budget 2018-19
- Directory Release Withhold Info
- Calendar 2018-2019
Family Life & Community Involvement VP
Individual Development VP
Battle of the Bands
Public Relations VP
Health & Safety VP
Red Ribbon Week
White Ribbon Week
Kristen Michelson/Mindy Dellenbach
Cindy Foreman, Kristin Mickelsen
Janelle Lanier, Kristine Wadsworth
Reflections -- 2019-2020
Deadline: October 23rd, 2019
Purposes of the PTA
• To promote the welfare of children and youth in the home, school, community, and place of worship.
• To raise the standards of home life.
• To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
• To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
• To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as well as secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
When you join the Bountiful High School PTSA you are showing your support for wonderful programs that enrich the educational experience for the students at our school.
• Back to School Stomp – free entrance for all student PTSA members
• Reflections Contest – Promotes the Arts
• Red Ribbon Week – raise awareness of the dangers of drugs, alcohol and tobacco
• White Ribbon Week – raise awareness of the dangers of pornography and internet safety
• Battle of the Bands – students compose and perform their own music
• Food Drive – collect donations for the Bountiful Food Pantry
• Lunch with the Principal – opportunity for parents to meet with Mr. Hogge and discuss important topics
• Teacher Appreciation – We show our love and support to our teachers through meals and other acts of service
Another benefit of being a PTSA Member is the discounts you can receive from many corporate supporters, both local and on-line. See www.pta.org/benefits for details.