Mr. Lane Herrick
This is not the Classroom portion of Driver's Ed. The classroom portion is done through Davis Connect the following information is for the driving portion for your license. The following needs to be completed and turned in while you are in the class so we can schedule you in the driver's ed. car for your required driving lessons.
ALL ONLINE STUDENTS NEED TO TURN IN THE FOLLOWING ITEMS INTO Mr. HERRICK'S BOX IN THE MAIN OFFICE AT BOUNTIFUL HIGH.
1. A COPY NOT AN ORIGINAL OF YOUR PERMIT
2. A RECEIPT FOR 80$ PAID IN THE OFFICE FOR THE DRIVING
3. CONTACT INFORMATION PHONE NUMBERS
4. Complete Simulators before you turn in your Paper work (Items 1-3) information is attached at the bottom. I will receive an email from Street Smarts when you have passed all your simulator lessons with 90% or above.
STUDENTS WILL BE CONTACTED BY THE TEACHER TO SCHEDULE LESSONS.
REMEMBER WE WILL DO THE BEST WE CAN TO WORK YOU IN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, BUT IF YOU ARE ON DEADLINES REMEMBER IT WAS YOU THAT PROCRASTINATED, NOT US. WE WILL DO THE BEST WE CAN. WE WILL SEE WHEN YOUR BIRTHDAY IS ON YOUR PERMIT.WE WANT TO HELP YOU, BUT PLEASE PUT THINGS INTO PERSPECTIVE.ALL APPOINTMENTS SCHEDULED NEED TO BE ATTENDED MISSING AND LATE IS NOT OK. Fees will apply to missed lessons. (GET THINGS TURNED IN, THE SOONER THE BETTER)
Street Smart 101 Online Driver Training Program
Student Access Instructions
As a part of Driver’s ed., you must complete an online driving training course called Street Smarts 101.
This will satisfy the simulator phase of the class. The following are instructions for accessing the course:
1. Visit the website www.streetsmarts101.com
2. Enter the Class ID for your class period Class ID is herrickelectronic
3. Enter your student #
4. Enter your first and last name
5. Click “Login”
6. Click “Continue” on the AST Content page
You will be asked to complete the lessons as assigned. A Lesson will not be considered complete until a
score of 90% is achieved on the lesson challenge.